HP Gas / Not getting additional gas cylinder from the last 5 months

India Review updated:
2.5
I have an HP Gas connection from the last 1 year. My consumer no is 611264. I asked for an additional cylinder but every time the agency people keep on asking me to call next month by giving some date. I am facing this situation from the last 5 months. Please let me know whether this condition is going to be resolved and by when? My distributor name is as follows:
Manjit Gas Agency,
Sikanderpur Marble Market,
Near Aya Nagar Border,
Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Comments

Sa
  14th of Nov, 2007
One year of time to get my connection which was transwered

Complaint Rating:

Hey what is the hell is going on at HP Gas. I am one of the customer of HP Gas of Phulbani, District-Kandhmal, Orissa.
I got transferred to Gurgaon. So, I transferred my gas connection from Phulbani to Gurgaon.
Per mujhe kisi karan one year keliy out of stition chala gaya tha.jab wapash gurgaon aaya to main HP Gas agency

M/s.Pragati Gas agency,New Rly Road Gurgaon, ke pas jab mai dt.13.11.2007 ko gaya to unka manager ne kaha ki apka bahut let hogya hai agar hamare area sales manager ke kahne per apko hum gas de sakte hai.our mai aaj subah sales manager se 9810394211 per bat kiya to unoh ne kaha ki hojayga per confarm hone per ho jayga.
Jab mai aaj agency per gaya to gas agency ke dealer Mr.Dheer singh ne mere sath batmiji kea.main unse yahi pucha ki kya yeh connection mere nam per ho jayega ki nahi,knyo ki yeh cont-
A.j.upadhyay c/o s.n.upadhyay ke nam per hai bas etna kahne per hi raf bhasa ka priyog karne lage,bolne lage ki yeh slip hath se bnaya gaya hai our tere ko conection nahi milega chahe kuchh bhi kale tu.kya dealer ka yeh bhasa bolna chahiye.ya mai ne jo puchha galat tha.
pher bolne laga ki tum phorod kam kar rakha hai,mai ne bola ki conform karo ki es name per conection tha ya nahi.mai pichhale 29.02.2000,se hp gas ka customer hun.
consumer no.605925,dealer code-960290 hai T.V s.no.EZ-2759379, DOC NO.2000882 dt.27.07.2006 ka hai.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas
Customer Care Service