HP Gas / Gas Booking on Phone

1 India Review updated:

I have been having a HP Gas connection in my mother's name in Daryaganj, Delhi for last many years. But I am facing lots of problems in Booking for a Gas Cylinder on phone, whenever we try to call them, usually phone does not rings or it is not answered by anybody. When we are four members in our home and out of them three members go out for work my mom is older person and she has to go for booking the gas in day time. When she is not comfortable to go and do this work.

HP GAS PHONE Numbers are [protected], [protected]

I also had gone to book the same several times and every time I found that COMPANY/HP GAS BOOKING STATION has kept the phone in hold position, I checked it whether it is really for hold. But I found that they have done it so that nobody could make them call. They are making the people fool and they are totally failed to provide the best services to customers.

I request to all of you and to HP Company please do something so that the mischief could not be continuing.

Comments

• Pr
      30th of Sep, 2008

My delar telephone is not reachable and he isnot taking bookings to computer.

• Fa
      4th of May, 2009

bhai sahab me pareshan hoo hp gas ki daryaganj ki branch se kyoki yaha phone karo to recive karke phone niche rakhdete hai or gas book karke 4-5 kafto mai bhech te hai

that's my complaint