Hp Gas, Ambika Gas, Warje, Pune / selling in black!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked the gas 40 days back, and they told me that i will receive in three days, now its almost 1.5 months till now they have not supplied the gas, whenever i ask them , they say that i will receive tomorrow. I got frustrated by making phone calls, personally visiting their office, its really pathetic.

Ar

Comments

• Pa
      25th of Jan, 2007

Strongly agree. Same is with me. The services provided is hopeless. The people don't have normal telephonic etiquettes. Whenever called I was told that the gas will be delivered tomorrow by 3, but it never happened. When asked for the number and address of the owner it was denied saying that they don't have it and they don't give it to the customers and refused to give anything in written.

After following for several days I went to the warje malwadi police station where I was suggested to either go to the HP office or grahak manch, but they were co-operative enough to come with to the gas agency and asked why the delay is and why are they troubling the customers or is there any gas shortage on this they said nothing and promised me to send the gas next day, but it never happened and i got it only after another 4 5 days :(

I strongly vote for canceling their license as though I am still their customer.

28th of Jan, 2007

I have found a way to get the things straight. Register yourself at the hpcl's website (jeehaan -- u can book ur gas online tooo ) and u can register a complaint against the distributor. Its very very effective. Once u make a complaint these people will chase u ...:) it will work 100% if not u have the choice of RTI..

• Vi
      5th of Feb, 2007

I am also facing same problem. I have online login with HP but "http://hindustanpetroleum.com" not opening. Is there any new website? I am facing problem with Kankariya Gas agency, Navi Sangvi Pune. Where to log a complaint?

5th of Feb, 2007

I also agree with the above complaint as I am facing the same problem from last 3 months. I have my consumer no. with Balaji gas agency, Airoli, Navi Mumbai. The first incident happens when i was not in mumbai for 3 months, and they block my no. before giving any intimation to me also when i asked about where it is mentioned they have no answers. Currently I booked the for the cylinder from phone o 30th Jan and they deliver the cylinder on 31st jan not to me but somebody else and entry is there against my name. When i go and inquire they are not telling me to whom they deliver it and also not allowing me to book the gas again, they are saying you con book after 20 days only. What to do? Where can go and register my complain?

20th of Feb, 2007

TOTALLY AGREE!

My experience -

Every time I book for the cylinder –It has always taken more than 15 days for delivery of the cylinder
    1. First thing is they never answer/pickup the phone line, either its kept ringing or they or they disconnect the handset,
    2. Every time I have made at least 30 calls for registering for the cylinder and getting it.
    3. They never keep the commitment, they keep giving FAKE promises that the cylinder will be delivered say today by 4:00 pm (today it self I had this exact experience, its 6:00 pm and the cylinder is not yet delivered, I tried calling them from 4:45 till5:45 pm but no answer to phone) and this incident repeats. And we have to wait at home keeping aside our other important tasks, and eventually waste our time.
    4. This time I have booked the cylinder on 5th Feb and here’s the case history
    a. They first promised me to deliver the cylinder on 10th feb, failed
    b. Then they said it will be delivered on Saturday 17th Feb by 3:00 pm, FAILED
    c. Today (20th Feb.-its been 15 days now) itself in the morning they promised to deliver it by 4:00 pm and FAILED
    5. It seems that they give the cylinder of concerned consumer who is waiting, to somebody else who personally comes to the office and carry it personally.
    6. I would like to bring to notification that carrying of Gas cylinder by consumers is illegal and dangerous (and I have always declined to do this)
    7. It has become very frustrating for the consumers
    8. I am experiencing this kind of BAD service for last 1 year.

Note: I would like somebody to take appropriate action on this in order to stop the misuse/illegal delivery and get a better service by this particular distributor – Ambika HP Gas Warje naka PUNE

A very frustrated consumer from very poor service!

17th of Mar, 2007

I have been observing this experience of poor cylinder delivery from last more than a year. Every time I book a cylinder it has always taken more than 25 days for delivery of the cylinder.

9th of Apr, 2007

Firstly there is imposition that you can book a gas 21 days after the previous issuing. I guess this is normal and left this matter. But y'day we booked a cylinder and they said that it will come today or tomorrow. Obversely we can't expect when will they deliver as there deliver time is not exact, we went out. And we found that they came to deliver the cylinder, I called them back, then to asked if it was possible to re-deliver as we had been out or if that in not possible we can come and pick up the cylinder!

The answer "how can you go out after booking the cylinder?" I didn't answer this as we can't wait for the cylinder to come when there are not sure when it will come. And for my second question whether we can come and pick it up she said No. As there is no one to give! and she said give a letter as why it was sent! and this is the first and last change, next time if this happens we will not deliver unless you pay 60rupees.

To the matter of fact this is the first time this happened. It was funny to hear her answer, I was really frustrated and wanted to give her the back answer about the statement, but want to know if there is a rule exist where u have to give a letter if it was sent back b'cos of door lock, b'cos I am a working women I can't always stay home waiting for the cylinder to deliver and why she said that we have to pay 60rs next time if this happens. Where do I can get answers to these question, if it was falls where should I complaint about this.

Thanks for any reply

• Ut
      30th of Jan, 2008

I am Mr. Uttam A. Dhopavkar my consumer No : 61073 I have booked the 19 days back on balaji gas HP Gas Serices sector 16, Airoli, Navi Mumbai. and they told me that i will receive in 15 days now it almost 25 days. till now they have not supplied the gas. whenever i ask them they say that i will receive tomorrow today. I get frustrated by making phone calls. but they not giving a response

Pls. kindly do the needfully as soon as possible.

Thanking You.
    Yours faithfully

Uttam A Dhopavkar

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2008

To
    Hindustan Petroleum

This is to inform you that I, Shambhu Nath Daripa a consumer of H.P Gas (Domestic) No.617518 get supply of Gas from my Distributor code 962660 – Bisui Gas Center of super market malancha road kharagpur. I have double cylinders. But my Distributor is of indifferent attitude to supply me Gas in due course on 15-03-2008, I booked today 08-04-2008 on 01-04-2008 my Gas has been finished, till now, I have not yet get supply, over phone, I ask the reason but get negative response. Gas center it will told about ten days more. I am an arthopaedically handicapped – haring about 80% disablement to I can not contact physically, the distributor takes this advantage.
    Hence, Please redriss my grievance within no time .

• Ba
      12th of Jun, 2008

mh-14-be-86
    policy pyment nor recived for the claim of accident.

• Yo
      18th of Jun, 2008

Have booked the gas 25 days back on BalaJi HP gas service Sector 16, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, and they told me that i will receive in three days, now its almost 25 days till now they have not supplied the gas, whenever i ask them, they say that i will receive tomorrow/today. I got frustrated by making phone calls, its really pathetic.

Yogesh

17th of Jul, 2008

I have enquired for a new connection and the gas service persons say to phone and if there is any availability they will reply back. Now this is not the first time i heard this answer from gas service.Hope someone would involve and solve this issue.

Aint no one listening???

• As
      11th of Aug, 2008

Strongly agree. The services provided is hopeless. The people don't have normal etiquettes. I transfered my gas connection from guragaon to here & when I contact with Ambika gas warjae they told me that one person comes at your home and check whether you have another connection or not. when the person came at my home he told me to give some extra money for giving clear chit. He took 40 rs. for coming home & 60 rs. for extra for gave me a paper for clear chit.
    when I again contact with Ambika gas they told me for wait for some time. I wait around 45 minutes at there after that he told me that come after 1:00 PM when I again contact him on 1:00 PM he told me "My operator is on leave so come tomorrow." but when again I contact him next day morning 9:30 am again he told me that come after 1:oo Pm.
    so now I am fed-up with his services. Please tell me where I suppose to launch a complaint against Ambika Gas Warjae, Pune.

12th of Sep, 2008

15 TO 25 DAYS are common delivery for balaji gas .even keeping two cylinders are not serving the purpose.people are furstrated and dont know what to do?

• Y2
      3rd of Mar, 2011

Hello Guys,
    I had very bad experience about this Ambika Agency in Warje. The distributor is not a good guy. Actually when I said no to buy the 'stove' from distributor he got annoyed. Then whenever I went to him or called he started ignoring me and told that they will call me.
    Finally I registered complaint about delay in NC on HP website and immedietly I got call from agency. But when I filled form he started cursing me...like if you want to stay in this area stay quite ... I will deside when to give connection ... I am now scare of these [censor].

7th of Oct, 2011

I have try Phone no 022-27691714/5/6 always buzz, no response, I’m try daily at list 100 to 120times but always beezz, how can contact or how can book my cylinder.
    At list add some new connection (free new connection available). If you not effort for new connection please change the ownership for same. So many in queue waiting for this.
    At list good service for new dealer.

7th of Oct, 2011

no response for service... plz chenge the your ownership boss...

• Mo
      8th of Dec, 2011

Register your complaints on above link

• Ru
      4th of Jan, 2013

hi

we had booked our cylinder on 18/12/2012 booking no-217917 & it was been said the we will received the delivery shortly

After not receiving the delivery we contated Kiran Agencies where it was informed us we wil get the delivery 27/12/2012 from that day onwards the dated was getting pushed from Kiran Agencies, Mr Soham gave us a contact number of Mr Shinde the delivery for Undri&said Mr Shinde has the receipt who will be delivering the cylinder at your flat we also contacted Mr Shinde on 31.12.2012 he said he will getting the cylinder 2 day

We waited for 3 days after not receiving the cylinder we called your customer care department they said that your cylinder is been delivered on 27/12/2012/or 29/12/12

We gave a call to Mr Shinde & he oplogized that we sold the cylinder to other customer & you will have to rebook for a new cylinder, we called Kiran Agencies & spoke to Mr Soham he said you have to visit our office & he will arrange for a cylinder
    so today we have got the cylinder after several follow up he also said that we will not be getting the cylinder delivery at our residence.

I would like to inform you if Kiran Agencies can provied the delivery next to our building Water Idge why cant the provied the same to us & we our two of ours who stay in the flat we require cylinder after two months only, so why cant the provide the delivery

I want the contact no of your senior or if you can call me on my cell number 9545556894 it will be greatful
    Consumer Number is 649875