HP F380 Printer/Scanner/Copier / ink rip off!
Bought HP F380 printer/scanner/copier from Tesco's only to find that the ink ran out quick. I assumed that it came with a very small amount of ink for reasons of enhancing the sale of the printer and decided next time round would purchase a bigger amount of ink to last longer. Apparently this is not possible. It seems that the two cartridges that were supplied with the printer are not purposely made smaller ( 5ml ) to enhance the sale of the printer, they are the only size available for it. It seems for all other HP printers that if you are happy to pay approx £4 extra you can buy 30ml of ink (approx £20). It seems to have become accepted that you just roll over and get ripped for ink without moaning, but this I find is just like being laughed at right in your face. These things must cost just pence to recycle back to the shops ready for resale. This is written in the hope that others will read and steer well clear of HP, or at least the F380 printer in the hope that it will help someone out.............While I am here I would like to praise the makers (Neumatic) of Henry vacuum cleaners and help out anyone thinking of buying a vacuum who wants to actually get something for their money. !!BUY A HENRY!! - you will never regret it - 7 years down the line mine is running just like the day it was bought.
More HP F380 Printer/Scanner/Copier Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service