HP Computer and Monitor / os and other problems
One year warranty of computer has completed on 09/12/2006. During this period,we have format our computer six times but still same hanging problem happening with this computer. It takes more times to boot system like six to seven minutes. System takes more times to open any program or file. We have no other options to install any operating systems because of HP web site has only selected drivers.There is no sonic writer software driver (only updates), no shortcut key's driver of multimedia keyboard & also if we install any other operating system (win xp professional) then starts hanging & stop program again & again. We complaint to hp they tell we don't provide any software solutions. Then still we have only one option that we can install only that OS given by HP rather then any other.
2nd problem is that' I complain to HP for Monitor Then HP engineer has changed one of the component then after few weeks still same problem started again. We again complaints to HP on dated 15/12/06 they told us your warranty has completed.
More HP Computer and Monitor Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360