HP / found a laptop defective doa
Do not buy hp or compaq notebooks I got a laptop doa nobody to help me. Hp would not replace it. Service is worst and time wasting.
I have purchased a hp compaq laptop 2ce73801n5 on the name of sanjay agarwal from jain computers tinsukia assam from the next day I found a that the memory card reader was not working properly so I complained the dealer and hence the complained was registerd in hp call centre case id... [protected] on 11 february / monday.
According to them the laptop carried 3 years of warranty with it and onsite in any location across india the promissed to send their service executives within three working days but it was time wasting nobody attended the complain and almost I wasted my 2 weaks. The experience with call centre is just time wasting. After that they told me to send the notebook to their nearest service centre for its repair. On the hp web page they show very clear that when u send ur laptop for repair u will get it back in 7 or 10 business days. But in my case they took my notebook for 2 monts saing that the laptop is waiting for part, after I received my laptop from the service centre it was in worst condition many screws are missing and so many locks above keyboard were broken and the laptop was in dirty condition, and the problem was also not yet solved the card reader is still not working. Inspite of repeatdely calling call centre with the case id. They are unable to solve the problem. Buyers beware dont purchse hp notebooks their after sales service policy is time wasting. I have suffered huge loss.
Note. Please send me an e-mail about how to return the notebook. I have blocked my lot of money.
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam