Houzz / potential client as scams
My name is Sasha Esquilin and I have been receiving emails from client who have wanted Home Staging service from me. The one client I have spoken to, she didn't seem like a scam at first. She sent me an email about her life and about her husband being a software Engineer and that they were moving from UK to New Jersey. So I was speaking to her for a month. Now the weird part is I have been receiving emails from some other potential client but their story line was the exact same way as my first client I was talking to. Also their husband was a software engineer moving from UK to the US. That's when i started getting suspicious about the email and the person emailing me. They also sent me a check for $5, 230 which was weird because my service is only $900 for the first client. Also the check came from Minneapolis and my clients are from New Jersey. I will attack the email I have received from these clients
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!