Houzz.com — unable to reach the seller and return broken item
I ordered some accessories for my kitchen from the website www.houzz.com. I got the package on time and the box wasn’t damaged, but the item was completely broken and useless. It was impossible to reach them by phone, therefore I sent multiple emails. But the seller didn’t reply and I have no idea how to reach him. Not recommended seller. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.
More Houzz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz - bad service
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!