Hotwire.com / no refund!
I booked a car rental with Hotwire.com. My plans changed due to a new job and child care issues. I called two weeks before the pickup date. I was told that there are no refunds or changes, and that is how they get their discounted rate. I can understand charging a service fee for using their site. But to keep the entire $179.57 for a car rental that will not take place is theft. What, if any recourse do I have. I am planning on disputing this "purchase" with my credit card company. How can they charge the full price for a service that DOES NOT take place? They must be violating some law.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotel booking
- Hotwire - can't sign in, called hotwire a number of times and some was to call me back and never has. 
- Hotwire.com - hot rate booking guarantee
- Hotwire - car rental reimbursement
- Hotwire - laquinta inn and suites