Hotels.com — no response on calls being made
It has been one month I have been calling hotels.com but in vain. My name is Neha Gulaty and my account id with hotels.com is [protected]@myflightsearch.com. There were some hotel bookings that I had made without signing into my account and I called them to add the same in my rewards account, everytime I call them they say that its beyond their control and they have forwarded the request to the concerned department who shall get back to me via email in 3 hours. Its been a month I have been waiting for 3 hours to get over. I again called them on 11-May-2017 and heard the same story.
They are only trying to get away with adding my bookings to my account as they know once these are added I shall be eligible for free nights which they only proclaim and not want to add.
I have already decided to file a lawsuit against them . Their customer service is pathetic . They dont provide the services that they advertise for.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue