Hotels.com / bogus refund policy. attention!
If you book with Hotels.com an apartment hotel and if you arrive after 'check-in' time and the crook hotel owner does not give you a key, you are not entitled to any refund or support whatsoever!!
Your money are gone.
That happens to me this weekend. We booked an apartment hotel that was run by a dishonest owner. Arrived at night just to find out that no key available and no way to access the room. As a result lost money and Hotels.com does not want to do nothing about it.
Won't book with them again and do not recommend anyone else either. It's a sort of legalized scam ring.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - over charged
- Hotels.com - hotel: plaza sb europa barcelona
- Hotels.com - service
- Hotels.com - hotels
- Hotels.com - did not get the full amount of refund. the $100 credit that I earned are gone.