Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan / Horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey refuses to answer my letters and pay a claim that is now over 6 months old.
I was aware of the preexisting condition limitation when I signed up for the policy in March 2008. I went to the doctor for a condition I developed after the policy began.
Horizon kept telling me they were reviewing my claim. To date, they have not answered my corrspondence and the doctor is now asking me for money.
Horizon have not denied the claim, but they are refusing to have anything to do with it and I am on the hook for this bill.
This is an example of BAD FAITH INSURANCE.
Do not do business with this company, they are dishonest.
More Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - Bait and Switch! 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - Unethical practice from a Not-for-profit organization 
- Blue Cross Blueshield - Scam and cheating 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - POLICY STUPIDITY 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Mass. - Bill Fandrich
- Medicare Plus Blue - physical therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - insurance coverage
- NC Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Health care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue cross blue shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Repeated failure to pay doctors bills