Hoover Windtunnel 2 / U8371-900 is a POS!

This thing does not work. The HEPA gets clogged almost immediately and the whole vacuum stops working. DO NOT BUY THIS. The customer service is terrible. I just want my money back and they refuse to do that. I have only owned this thing for a month.

I really want to file a lawsuit against them.

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Save your money, this was an expensive piece of junk we spent alot of money on. I can't believe this is still on the market.

The attatchments will fall out every time, the Hepa filter will not stay operational. A big headache.

We won't be buying a Hoover until the quality goes up by at least 80 percent.

• Co
      23rd of Mar, 2009

My parents purchased this vacuum one or two years ago and have also experienced problems with it from the beginning concerning the Hepa filter. They have taken it to the authorized repair center numerous times to no avail. The repairmen tell them that it cannot be fixed due to a design flaw. However, Hoover will not refund their money. The repair center said that they have received thousands of requests for repair of this model and they don't want to have to deal with it anymore. Someone should organize a class action law suit.