Hoover / Interview

1 Bolton England Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Wow worst interview experience

Turned up in bolton for interview, wasnt asked to bring anything in, no email confirmation or anything, then got cut off rudely when i called back for further info, stay well away the person who sat with me was rude further felt picked on by asking me wasnt i.d bought or application filled in when i explained email was given to me incorrectly and i wasnt told to bring anything in, if this is how they treat agents i cant imagine how they would train to treat customers, even if im offered the job i would steer clear well away, unprofessional and very rude, worst experience i have ever had. I am sure someone will have had similar experience? I was busy with the intial call so asked if i could call back after 4pm so the agent that phoned me replied no i cant i have plenty of application to go through and cut me off, i decided to call back and give them a chance, and she replied well email it, didnt give me a chance to write it down either and once again cut off, Hope the calls gets listened into.

Sa