Hoover — hdcn182wd/k fridge freezer
I bought this fridge freezer 14 months ago and have today had a reputable local engineer out to a leak on the unit.
I am told that this is a major fault with the insulation and the freezer is scrap and not repairable.
Contacted customer services who inform me that I need to have a Hoover engineer to check it which is acceptable but what is not acceptable is the £129 charge for the Privelige!!!
I am totally disgusted that a product fourteen months old should develop a non repairable fault .
I am told by customer services that a product not fit for purpose has to be reported in the first six months which I find amazing should we be replacing our white goods every six months now?
More Hoover Complaints & Reviews
- Hoover/ Candy - customer service 
- Kohls / Hoover Steamvac Supreme Deep Cleaner - items not available in store or online
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum - Don't buy one of these is all I can say! 
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 - U8371-900 is a POS! 
- Hoover Savvy - An un-savvy customer disservice department 
- Hoover - Fridge freezer
- Hoover Steamvac - Bad product
- Hoover - store director mark
- Hoover Steam Vac - Smoked then died
- Hoover Cyclonic Upright Vacuum - Warranty