Hoover / Bad product
In the 2 years we've had our Hoover Wind Tunnel Vacuum, it broke 4 times. 3 times it has been the belt and one time, the self propulsion function stopped working.
If you're thinking of buying this thing, don't. It is absolute junk. Hoover offered to send me a $67.00 vaccum as a replacement if I sent them my Wind Tunnel since it was off warranty. It would cost almost that much to ship the thing to them. What a joke. No more Hoover vacuums for me. The last Hoover I had lasted 9 years. This thing can't make it more than a couple of months without shredding a belt.
More Hoover Complaints & Reviews
- Hoover/ Candy - customer service 
- Kohls / Hoover Steamvac Supreme Deep Cleaner - items not available in store or online
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum - Don't buy one of these is all I can say! 
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 - U8371-900 is a POS! 
- Hoover Savvy - An un-savvy customer disservice department 
- Hoover - Max extract 60 customer service
- Hoover - hoover power scrub elite pet carpet cleaner (fh50251) 
- Hoover - washing machine vhd9124d
- Hoover - return of bh04000 battery
- Hoover - hoover whole house rewind pet windtunnel