Hookahtown.com / After a month of waiting my order still had not arrived
After a month of waiting (shipping was supposed to take 2 days via fedex), and being given a runaround by their customer service department, my order still had not arrived. I looked their business address up on google maps, and it turns out, they are located in a house in the middle of a residential neighborhood. I don't know if this site is a scam or not, but from where I'm sitting, that's definitely the way it looks. I requested that they cancel my order immediately. No response as of yet, so we will see how it goes.
More Hookahtown.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hookahtown.com - Problems with the communication and delivery
- www.hookahtown.com - These jerks didn't deliver my order, but they provided too much promises
- www.hookahtown.com - They couldn't deliver order within 2 months
- www.hookahtown.com - I'm disappointed with this website
- www.hookahtown.com - Hookah arrived damaged