Honda Financial Services — I have extended my lease and was overcharged by honda financial services
MY acc. no. [protected]
I have leased a 2015 Honda civic. Upon maturity, I have an agreement to extend the lease for another six months at the same contractual terms of $155.00 a month.
However, I got a bill for January 7, 2019, demanding an overcharged amount of $165.85, which is a violation of the Agreement.
I called customer service of Honda financial services, and they argued that they added $10.85 as sales tax, but they are refusing to state on the bill that they charged me sales tax.
The agreement clearly states $0.00 for sales tax.
Also, the dealer, where I leased the car, told me that the sales tax, if any, are already included in the monthly charge of $155.00.
I believe Honda Financial are defrauding me and they increased my monthly charge in violation of the agreement.
I appreciate very much if you can correct this overcharge.
More Honda Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Financial Services - do not apply principal payments 
- Honda Financial Services - crooks 
- Honda Financial Services - late charges 
- Honda Financial - Car Lease
- American Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha 
- Honda Financial Services - honda financial services
- Honda Financial - Never use it
- Honda Financial - Dishonest crooks
- Honda Financial - Rip off palace
- Honda Financial Services - after early payoff — cannot get title reissued or formal payoff statement from honda