Honda Financial / Rip off palace
Do not take your vehicle to Bowie Honda for repair unless you have a warranty. The service department, while friendly and professional, will smile in your face and rip you off concurrently.
My "check engine" light was on and I took 2006 Honda Element to determine the problem. In the end, I ended up paying about $500 ($497.17) for parts and service that should have been signifcantly less.
Charge included $99.95 for a 'diagnosis' and $25.10 for 'shop supplies for repair order'(aka the Bowie Honda big screw). Shall I mention the exorbitant mark-up for labor? They were in such a rush to stick it to me that they forgot to provide 'courtesy wash' even though invoice said they did. Can you say: "never again!?" I can. Ken Dixon Honda in Charles County is more reputable.
More Honda Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Financial Services - do not apply principal payments 
- Honda Financial Services - crooks 
- Honda Financial Services - late charges 
- American Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha 
- Honda Financial Services - impossible to deal with. 
- Honda Financial Services - honda financial services
- Honda Financial - Never use it
- Honda Financial - Dishonest crooks
- Honda Financial - Car Lease
- Honda Financial Services - after early payoff — cannot get title reissued or formal payoff statement from honda