Hometown Buffet — bugs
To whom it may concern;
Today my grandchildren and I went for breakfast to Hometown Buffet, as we were about to decide what food to eat, my grandson spotted a cockroach on the food counter and then another one on the floor.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CA I immediately told a worker and he got a towel and killed it the other one my grandson stepped on it. I would really appreciate if you could clean the place or call the health department. I was so disappointing as my grandchildren used to like eating there.
I informed the workers, however they seemed not to care.
More Hometown Buffet Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown Buffet - the most humiliating event in our lives 
- Hometown Buffet - being lied to 
- Home Town Buffet - customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - customer harassement 
- Home Town Buffet - the waitress was acussing us of stealing the food 
- Hometown Buffet - horrible customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - food 
- Hometown Buffet - employee
- Home Town Buffet - rude customer service skills and cursing
- Home Town Buffet - food has gone horrible