HomeServe / Failure to comply to Sec 7 Data Protection Act
At the beginning of this year I had a complaint against Homeserve regarding their failure to respond to my boiler not working for a period of 13 days in, what was then, the coldest period in recent history.
I made a Subject Access request for them to reveal all of the 'Personal' contact I had made to them over this period. 'Conveniently', they failed to send me @ 15 to 20 of the complaints I made on their 'CONTACT US' form. They gave me the excuse that there were Technical Issues and that the site was, in effect, down for 2 weeks !!!
Having made a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office, only now, some 10 months later, have Homeserve 'Responded' and 'Mysteriously Found' my missing E mails. Quite obviously they have only been found due to the intervention of the ICO and they were, in my opinion, Witheld to 'Minimise' my orginal complaint to the FSA.
They are deceiptful and cunning in what they do so watch them. They even denied receipt of a Recorded Delivery letter UNTIL I gave them the evidence from the 'On Line Tracking' facility !!!
More HomeServe Complaints & Reviews
- HomeServe - Refusal to fix drainage problem 
- HomeServe - furniture 
- HomeServe - Scam
- HomeServe - Boiler Cover 
- HomeServe - faulty repairs/no service 
- homeserverepairs.co.uk - complaint
- HomeServe Membership - water leak from mains pipe
- HomeServe Membership - Central heating care
- HomeServe Membership - uneconomic, irrational insurance for mundane home repairs
- HomeServe Membership - Gas service and breakdown care (Lack of it)