Homemark / Poor aftersales
Bought the Milex steam iron system.The heater element fused.Homemark refuses to sell me a new element, we have to send the complete machine to some agent who in turn sends the machine to their repair department.It took the agent one week just to send an email to find out if such a part exists-phone call would have been faster.It seems like a money making racket by wanting the complete machine so they can charge for the labour.Please beware before buying any homemark machine-problems begin when something goes faulty.
More Homemark Complaints & Reviews
- Homemark / Vibro Shape Belt - Unusable product & shocking service 
- Homemark - Electro Vibe machine
- Homemark - igia fat freezer
- Homemark - Customer Service 
- Homemark/vibro Shape - Faulty vibro shape
- Homemark - all of the services offered by homemark and their incompetent staff
- Homemark - "royal diamond cook set ect.
- Homemark - unskilled / rude 'manager'
- Home Mark - 15 piece set of pots
- Homemark - unethical behaviour