HomeAdvisor / pro business services
Recently I inquired about how Home Advisor worked for professionals. Miles got in touch with me and answered my questions. At that time I decided it wouldn't be a good fit for our company and I told Miles that. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Since then I have been getting harassing emails from him. It's scary that he also has access to all of my contact information including my address. I've politely asked him to remove my information, I've been unsubscribing to their emails and for some reason I still get lots of emails for leads and from Miles as well. See email below. He crossed the line. I have stopped answered my phone for him but never hung up on him. He no longer leaves voicemails but will call a couple times in a row a few times a day.
More HomeAdvisor Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour