Home Savings Mall / Fraudulent Withdrawal of Funds from Bank Account
The HomeSavingsMall in Connecticut fraudulently withdrew $14.95 from my checking account through my debit card associated with my account at Bank of America in South Portland, Maine on March 6, 2009. I've found many other complaints for this same online company while I've been trying to find out who they are.
I never authorized this $14.95 to be taken from my checking account. I am contacting the corporate office in Illinois and demanding a refund for the $14.95 that HomeSavingsMall stole from my checking account!
More Home Savings Mall Complaints & Reviews
- AP9 Home Savings Mall - Fradulent billing 
- Savings Ace & Home Savings Mall - Unathorized Payment 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing 
- WC Mon Home Savings - Scammers 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Home Savings Mall - unauthorized monthly charge
- MVQ*HOMESAVINGSMALL - Fraud charges 
- MVQ Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized / double dipping transactions 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges 
- MVQ Homesavings Mll - unauthrized withdrawal from bank account