Home Savings Mall / Fraudulent Withdrawal of Funds from Bank Account

1 33 Wilson StreetSouth Portland, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 207-632-8091

The HomeSavingsMall in Connecticut fraudulently withdrew $14.95 from my checking account through my debit card associated with my account at Bank of America in South Portland, Maine on March 6, 2009. I've found many other complaints for this same online company while I've been trying to find out who they are.
I never authorized this $14.95 to be taken from my checking account. I am contacting the corporate office in Illinois and demanding a refund for the $14.95 that HomeSavingsMall stole from my checking account!

Mary Spasiano

Ma

Comments

• Bo
      4th of Sep, 2010

This company has been doing this for some time. We received a letter in the mail and upon opening two separate letters from supposedly different companies they tried to renew the charges for another year with the comment "If you do not contact us within 30 days we will charge your credit card $29.95" . That would be two separate accounts for $30 a month. Without having actually done anything. How this is allowed I have no idea. I suspect it was the fine print on the "PeopleFinder" website. Watch it out there!