Home Depot / home depot 11% menards rebate match
In May 2018 I purchased a garage door from Home Depot. I was given a 11% rebate form by the sales clerk and was told I could get a rebate if I completed the form with a copy of the receipt. I applied online at Home Depot's rebate website in May 2018 and found out the rebate was later denied. Thinking I entered the wrong information I reapplied in June 2018.
It was also denied. I called Home Depot rebate center in Atlanta and was told the rebate was denied because the garage door was a "special order" and "special order items" do not qualify for the rebate. I was not told this when I purchased the door and furthermore the clerk told me I could get an 11% rebate. The only reason the door was a "special order" was that my garage is 18 ft. wide and the standard door is 16 ft. wide. The "special order door" cost approximately $2, 000 and was a few hundred $ more than the "non-special order door." Home Depot actually got more money because the door was a "special order." Now to add insult to injury I just paid Home Depot more than $25, 000 for new kitchen cabinets and appliances. This surely leaves a bad taste in my mouth and it tells me that Home Depot's rebate program is not worth the paper it is printed on. I will stick with Menards in the future. At least they honor their rebate program and don't add strings or conditions to their rebate incentives.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment 
- Home Depot - worst company on earth