Home Depot / delivery
Purchased a LG fridge/freezer from Home Depot on a Friday evening and salesperson advised that I would need to wait a full week till the following Saturday. GE (3rd party vendor) showed up but never came upstairs to knock on my door and by the time I got my shoes on they took off in their yellow truck and claimed that no one was home to the dispatcher. I was advised I would need to wait two weeks till the next available date 27th June was my scheduled delivery and the 7th July was the next available date. I told them to cancel.
Called the Bothell store and Ray said there was not much he could do, since that is Home Depot uses as their delivery service. He suggested I drive to the store and speak with the Manager to see what he could do. What's the point, I emptied everything out and cleared pathway to get this in place and my condo it now upside down with no fridge. Beware of the unprofessionalism of this GE service. I had a similar problem with my washer and driver damaged by the same service 6 months ago...
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Rude, unorganized, liars
- Home Depot - not being able to order a product online
- Home Depot - floor measurement & installation
- Home Depot - electrical
- Home Depot - multiple instances of incompetence and being lied to regarding order