Home Advisor / Unethical behavior, deceitful sales person called form personal cell to not be recorded.
I am a roofing contractor who was asked to start working with Home Advisor Pro as one of their preferred roofing contractors. One week later and I owe Home Advisor Pro $550-650. I asked the sales lady not to proceed with our account, when there was a problem with our company address listing. Then she calls me back from her personal cell phone with the caller ID blocked, so she would not be recorded misleading me into their scam. She then signs me up after I told her not to and we start getting leads before I even knew we signed up. Plus the three leads; which cost about $70 each, on top of the $350 yearly subscription, turned out to be a waste of our time. No contractor should use this service; unless that contractor already charges too much for their services.
More Home Advisor Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour