Holsted Jewelers / refund credit

Dinuba, CA, United States Review updated:

Received separate 2 packages of jewelry to view even though I asked at the time of the ring order that I did not want any further jewelry sent. Two packages of jewelry were mailed to me and charged my credit card. I did not authorize this. The credit for one package was applied to my card, still waiting for the second credit and am liable for the shipping charges on these packages that I didn't ask to be mailed. I plan to contact my credit card company to dispute this shipping charge. This is not fair business practice, this is a scam.

Br
Apr 25, 2013

Comments

• Cr
      Apr 10, 2015

Do not trust Holsted Jewelers "Greedy Greedy" very fast talking refusing to listen and will not get a manager predatorial scam artists. Makes me believe its the owner you get on the phone. I ask for a complete refund and given the same spill about I will have to return anything they ship even though I didn't ask for it. There was not a customer service number on their slick opt out but still get rip off form I filled out so they can say they didnt receive it and they can continue to ship me $2 dollar store jewelry for $50 a month I let fingerhut know that they shouldn't let bad supplier's trap their customer. I will call again tomorrow to make sure they have confirmation # on file.