Holsted Jewelers / will not cancel orders

Camp Hill, PA, United States Review updated:

I sent back some jewelry to this company a week ago, certified mail. In my letter, I asked them to cancel my account and quit charging my credit card, Discover. I've yet to receive the mail slip and they have not cancelled my orders.

In fact, they sent me another jewelry shipment today, Aug. 20. I want to register a complaint.

I'm now getting the over-the-limit fees, solely because of Holsted Jewelers!

Comments

• Gr
      Feb 04, 2010

I recieved a watch my husband bought for me from Holstead and it was missing a diamond, the wrong color, and also had a hinge in the back which was not shown in the picture on the site. I called your customer service number and spoke with Laura. She told me someone from UPS would pick up the watch within 7 business days. I waited, and left that watch on the front porch even in a rain storm, but noone came to get it. I called back... spoke with Laura again. She told me she'd contact the company for another ticket to pick up the watch. 4 days later, I contacted her again and she told me she wasnt able to get in touch with the manufacterer. I asked repeatedly to speak with a supervisor or manager because I didnt want to leave the watch outside. She told me no supervisors were on duty after 5pm. A couple days later we got a call saying a UPS guy would pick up the watch in 3-5 days. Noone showed again! I wrote to your "customer service" department and requested a call back. Someone should be going over and above to assist me at this point! Noone even wrote back in the 48 hour time frame it says it takes on the website. I called again... this time I spoke with Jeana. After I told her I wanted to talk to a supervisor she transferred me to Laura! I asked if Laura was a supervisor. "Yes" she claimed. Interesting, she must have been promoted in the past month. So I'm getting the same run around again... Laura will contact the manufacterer to pick up the item (in 7 days). You're company is such a scam. If they really cared to assist their customers they would have an easily accessible return slip inside the box that was shipped with the original item. I fully intend to tell everyone I know and don't know, on all the websites I can find, about my terrible experience with this company. As we speak, I still have the crappy watch that cost over $100... it's February and my birthday is coming up. This watch was ordered mid December for my christmas gift. I will NEVER buy from them again.

Aug 03, 2010

I am having the same problem as the woman above. I sent back an order (that wasn't ordered) with the slip that stated I didn't want any future merchandise sent. Today I received two (2) new rings that Cooking Club of America had sent to me with the understanding that they were FREE if I paid the $6.99 postage. That is not what this invoice states. It states that I will be charged $39.99 EACH for these rings. Trying to contact first Holsted Jewelers and then Cooking Club of America has been one big runaround. I will have to pay a fee to Discover to stop payment on any future shipments and that doesn't guarantee being credited the $39.99 each/postage/handling currently being processed. I have forwarded all of my information to my attorney and have decided to let them take care of this.

Maureen Napier
    2477 Walnutview Ct.
    Cincinnati, OH 45230
    513/624-0455

Aug 10, 2010

I have not ordered the colored glass jewelry but they keep sending it! I guess they themselves know how ugly their staff is and that nobody is voluntary buying it.
    They take money out of your account and don't give it back. Do not even order ones from them because you have to fight them later. That business is a business full of thieves and fraught.

• Ca
      Feb 05, 2016

they have charged my card twice and i cancelled the shipment and still got charged they are a scam