Hollard Insurance / the worst service ever

1 South Africa Review updated:

I was in a car crash with my car.I also called their own roadside emergency number, as I should do.They could ALSO not find my details, I could hardly hear the guy as he spoke so unclear and could not speak English properly and he asked me a milllllllion questions while my car was standing in the road and had to be towed out of the wayt!!!Almost two hours later the car was towed!After that it has only been more pain and bloodsweat as nothing happened as they promise. I have probab;y called out hundreds of rands to their call centre beacuse the authorisation just didnt come through, day after day after week after week!!!Then after they did this in the end, now I cant pick up my car beacue they have the excess amount wrong!!!I have called almost 20 times and spoken to lots of different people who keeps saying it will be delt with but NOTHING happens, NOTHING!!They even ask ME what my excess should be and then say 'OH'.????????????? What kind of company is this?????I am at the end o fmy tether and will definately move companies, this is absolutely riduculous to say the least!!!

Fe

Comments

• Ly
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Hollard Insurance Company - After 4 months still did not receive the policy documents
    GAUTENG
    South Africa

I have signed up for vehicle insurance with hollard and have still not received my policy no, documents .I have been paying every month and i feel that i should have my policy documents . In case of any accidents or emergencies.