Holiday Inn Express / terrible experience
I was actually hired on to a Holiday Inn Express for Front Desk Clerk, only to go for my first day to find NO one had a clue that i was coming. I was told to be there at 5:30, when i arrived the clerk was shocked, i was then taught how to do the breakfast area, which was fine i was told upon my interview i may do so a couple times per week.
Upon completing my day, which i had to wing because NO one showed me anything, but was certain to put out what i should have done or didn't do. I was told to come back at 5:00pm to interview for the Front Desk Clerk position. I tried to explain to the owner/general manager i had already interviewed and was hired for the position. To no avail, the person managing is incapable of managing anything, has no idea of scheduling, and unable to use the software program. GREAT person for the job. NO wonder customer service rating is only at 74%.
More Holiday Inn Express Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Sloterdijk Station - stolen property
- Holiday Inn - reservation block/sales manager (ms. jessica wagner), cheyenne, wy
- Holiday Inn - inconsiderate manager
- Holiday Inn One Lodging Management - front desk clerk
- Holiday Inn - unauthorized credit card charges