HMSHost / starbucks service

1 Mantua, OH, United States Review updated:

I was stopped on the turnpike at Brady's Leap plaza enjoying coffee at Starbucks in their seating area. I was working on some paperwork I needed to get done and the barista started flicking on and off the lights really fast. I am completely disgusted at their attitude and display of immaturity as they did it a couple more times, laughing and carrying along. I had to pack my things up and leave because I have epilepsy and it was causing me to get extremely upset. I am ashamed of this company, hiring such children on the turnpike. This happened on 11/23/16, and I want them to be reprimanded of their behavior, and take mind of others around them. This is a business, not a play area.

Mr
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Nov, 2016

How long were you there taking up their space without purchasing anything? They are not the library, they are a business and if you want to sit there and work, you must be a customer, not a vagrant.

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2016

Starbucks policy on people hanging out "We strive to create a welcoming environment for all our customers. We do not have any time limits for being in our stores".

• Wi
      24th of Nov, 2016

That does not mean they can not change their minds.

• Ca
      25th of Nov, 2016

LOL, of course they are free to change their minds. It's their business and their wifi. But as of 11/25/2016, Starbucks has NOT changed their minds. Their policy of "no time limits" is still in effect and it certainly was in effect the day of the OP's incident.

• Cu
      25th of Nov, 2016

So a couple of employees may have been goofing off. That is the premise of this complaint. This sounds like a minor issue that does not need this much drama. Next time maybe you could have explained that the flashing lights is a serious issue for you and most normal people would have said sorry we did not think of that and it will not happen again.

• Mi
      26th of Nov, 2016

@Customer Service - I agree with you. I think this was a case of a couple employee goofing off with the lights, unaware that a patron was taking their actions as a sign of her needing to leave the store. I also agree that if she had politely explained the issue, they would have understood and probably apologized.

• Bi
      15th of Mar, 2018

Hey, my name is Bill. I just want to let you guys know that there were two girls by The name of Brittany and I Ciara, their customers service was extremely excellent . As I sat down in Starbucks and drunk my coffee, I witness these two girl smiling and thanking every customer. The lines were super long and with the two of them the knock the line down. They are AWESOME !!! Great work guys