HMSHost / service and food

The service and food from the pizza hut express was horrible. Store ID is 40HPHT13 at the Great Lakes travel plaza. Cashier 373327 Jashauna. I stop at this travel plaza once a week between 1900hrs-2030hrs. This pizza hut/KFC is always the worst. The staff is not very friendly and seems like we are forcing them to do their job. My family and I usually just walk away and go to Panera. Their staff is always friendly and willing to make whatever we want. Never a attitude or bad body language. Tonight we wanted pizza. It was 1930hrs when we arrived at the counter. The woman working was sitting on a bucket behind the hot box for the chicken on her cell phone. We stood their for a few minutes before my daughter hit the counter top to get her attention. We finally ordered 2 pepperoni pizza combos. She was not happy. She said it would be seven minutes for them. No problem. We walked over to Panera for my daughter to order. I made a comment about how nice they were and they lady said thank you and that she can't say anything about the other food places. I said you must hear it a lot about how bad it is. She smiled. That tells me that there is some issues. While my daughter waited for her food I walked back over to get my son's and my food. Pizza was great but the bread sticks were not. They were hard as a rock. Since we got our food to go there was nothing I could do about it. You may want to check out your staff at this location. I will not be going back there. We will just go to Panera every week. My order number was 3518

Ke