HMSHostgeneral manager is a horrible person

I worked as her counter part before she became the general manager. I was the merch manager in charge of buying and displaying product. Her job at the time was as the ops. Manager. When I was hired, I had very a good background, I had been a buyer at nordstrom for 8 years and all she had ever done is work for this company. I have a lot of love for what I do and give it my all. I was not use to a counterpart who spent more time finding way to get out of work and because I was a worker she thought I made her look back. All I wanted was to do the best job I could and she worked so hard to find and make up things I made mistakes on. I even had her pretend to be nice to me just to see if she could get information to use against me. She worked so hard on our boss that because I was so busy doing my job and improving the branch (I must have done something right cause my bonus every year was between 15-20k) no help from her. She never did anything only reason she is still there is she has worked moved around for the company so much. This is just a heads up to anyone who is thinking off going to work for her.

Be

Comments

• Ro
      Jun 04, 2015

On new jersey tp clara barton stop . Eveytime i stop there the foyer on the sunoco side is dirty and smells like wet dirty dog. I usually stop there ai around 11 pm. Bathrooms are just as bad. Do they have anyone working their 3_11 shifts .

• Ca
      May 29, 2018

You must be a "horrible person" yourself for judging someone this way and thinking you have a right to label people a "horrible person"