Hitachi India Ltd / Pathetic service & sub standard delivery

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a window AC in the year 2004 ( Model No.Citi14, Single Blower). I had requested for gas filling of my window AC that I had bought in the year 2004 on 01 April'08.This AC was picked up for servicing by Ms.Trucul Inc which is located in Sector-10 Noida. It took me 7 days and numerous calls to get my AC back but the servicing was also not done up to the mark.This vendor was interested in earning that Rs.1800/- for gas filling & so he never checked that the gas was being leaked from some other section as well.

I was out of station for 15 days & when I came back I was shocked to see that the same AC was not working at all.I called up the vendor... Ms Trucul Inc & he bluntly refused that without the slip that they had given me previously they would not be honoring the contract of refilling the gas.I found out the slip after much deliberation & when the guy had come he told me that this was a fresh case.When I told him that this gas filling was under warranty, he told me that there would be a sum of Rs 300 charged on account of this service.I asked him by when the AC would be given back, he told that the same would come after 2 days.

The next day some person by the name of Vipin from this company called me again & told me that the gas had leaked from some other place & I have to shell out Rs.2100/- to get the same repaired & that part would come back in 7-10 days time & the AC would also be returned back to me by that time only. I tried calling up the call center of Hitachi & I was told by one Mr. Amar that " India is a free country & he cannot help me & I can go to anyone I feel i can go and complain.I tried to call upon Mr.OM Prakash at Hitachi But none is interested in resolving the problem.One person from Trucul told be again that this AC would take that much of time & I have to pay up again.Each & everyone seems to be not interested at all in the pain I am going through.

I am approaching you as I have not got any support for my ordeal that I going through & even I had to pay up such a huge amount for so called pathetic service & still the problem is not resolved.

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2008

Very true. Hitachi is Worst in services. Not to be recommended to anyone even after having wonderful product line.

3rd of Nov, 2008

THE WORST, THERE SEVICE AGENTS ONLY COME AFTER THE GUARANTEE PERIOD EXPIRES !!

PRODUCT LINE NOT SUITABLE FOR INDIAN SUMMERS,
    REFRIGERATORS WORK ONLY IN WINTERS.
    ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT THERE THREE DOOR RANGE WOULD AGREE.
    THE COMPANY & THE PRODUCTS IN INDIA NEED A TOATAL OVERALL.
    THERE IS NO CUSOMERCARE .

• Sh
      14th of Nov, 2008

Nobody should buy any product of HITACHI THEIRR AFTER SALE SERVICE THEY DONT CARE everyone should publish in a leading newspaper and should be blacklisted from INDIA

• Vi
      20th of Jul, 2010

Dear Sir

During Last 3 Months in My AC (Follow me Model) Water Leak From Front Panel And Due to This Wooden Tiles of My Room Will Be Damaged, Already Thrice or more than This Complain Attend by Your Poor Service Partner But it till Not Permanently Repaired and we are Continue Follow-up For Repair the same but Now they Speak 1-year Service Warranty Period is Over, You have to Pay For This ...If the Problem is Not Correct Completely in past 3 Month Same Problem Persist so its Hitachi Responsibility But They are Not Supporting Us ( Your Service Partner in Bhopal M.P is Very Poor We Suggest to Change them, They Don’t even Know How to speak With Customer ), Please Take Some Action Soon to Clear the Problem .

If it will not clear soon then i have to complain in Consumer Form which i really don’t want Or I will Circulate to All My Colleges and Friends Relative For Not To go with Hitachi products...
    .I Purchased the Same from Tarang Sales, Bittan Market-Bhopal in June 21st 2009 ...Kindly take It very seriously and Do needful Soon

Warm Regards,
    Mobile : +91- 9893032304
    Visit us: www.shivamgroups.com

• Mi
      17th of Feb, 2011

Hitachi is worst in customer service. I donot know what kind of Japanese compnay is this, does not care about the customer. People working there are NOT bothered about customer at all. Sorry !! to say, but donot deal with this company. I had very frustrating experience in my life so far. I bought 7 split a/cs and spent more than 2 lacs INR worth but they donot give a damn. I am chasing those jokers for last 8 months for replacement of problematic a/cs (replacement was confirmed by their engineers though). I have contacted all possible people in Hitachi except their Global CEO / Hitachi Chariman. I wish he reads my mail and holds someone accountable in the company for this messed-up customer service.

• Pr
      3rd of May, 2011

Best AC with Worst service .
    I purchase window AC last year. Just after 1 year of warranty is passed, gas is completely leaked out of my AC. I made complaint (ref Number :- 11042500899) in AC service center for last 8 days and only thing they did, they sent an engineer to check my problem and told me that it has to be towed away to repair center but even after 8 days no one has come yet. I have the record of all the email communication that I made with them but all in vain. The don't listen calls or rarely respond to your mails. NEVER PURCHASE HITACHI. Thats my humble request to everyone otherwise if your AC gets any problem, you will go through a horror time for sure.

• Vp
      11th of May, 2011

i have bought in March 2011 split AC 1.2 tone above mentioned model from HITACHI autherised showroom and they have installed the ac (installation done by hitachi Home &life solution India) patparganj Delhi
    since the whether in delhi March and April was good there was no requirment of AC so i have started using last week.
    The Ac was not at all coolling the room so i made complaint on 31 st April complaint number 11043002147.
    After repeated follow Technician came on 4th May checked and said the capacitor problem so he came next day and replaced in 5th may. no effect of cooling complaint was made again He came and checked again on 6th may he said there is requirement of Gas filling.
    Again repeated follow up 7th May the gas was filled by the technician .on that night I could not able to sleep again the ac was not cooling.
    . I last the Hope in HITACHI. I was having Good image on HITACHI. That is why I paid more for the AC. Now the service centre is not picking up the call and u the helpline number35324848 server is down and they are not able to register my complaint.
    after repeated followup technician came on 8th may said the outder unit is to be replaced .
    today is 11 th may no body attended even afterrepeated follow up . NEVER PURCHASE HITACHI. Thats my humble request to everyone otherwise if your AC gets any problem, you will go through a horror time for sure.

14th of May, 2011

HITACHI' SERVICE IS POSSIBLY THE WORST AMONG ALL VENDORS. THEY JUST DON'T GET IT. The Service agents are always busy, they have no empathy towards their customers. It was a terrible terrible mistake buying Hitachi products.

24th of May, 2011

need to complain that i have purchased a Kaze 3 star split air conditiner, but swing not working - complain number 11052000873

i had purchased & gifted sony bravia LED, and hitachi split AC KAZE three star.since its installation the swing is not working.its been 5 days now that nobody has attended the complaint, my position is getting occward & i feel insulted now, pls get the swing problem sorted out ASAP
    my contact number is 91 9818167663, i had also spoken to area head on his mobile 9999008414 (Hitachi)

• As
      20th of May, 2012

I agree that HITACHI IS GOING DOWN AND DOWN. My complain has been done on 6th may 2012, reference number is 12050600781, and today is 21st may 2012, till date none of them got connected to me inspite of my several mails / calls / reminders. What is wrong with these poeple cannot figure out?... Can hitachi top management team call me up in the number registered with u people via reference number mentioned above...

• Pr
      17th of May, 2015

I have purchased a 390 lit .inverter refrigerator on 08 05 2114.At the time of the dealing iwas told by the dealer that the product is
    guaranteed(?) /warranted for any defect for 365 days .On 5th of May 15 the refrigerator developed a problem with its ICE making
    system.I tried with all the telephone nos provided with the bill& papers that was given to me by the dealer at the time of purchase.finally i visited the dealer on 11 05 15&explained the fact, they immediately contacted to the call center of Hitachi& my complaint was registered also I told that the product has gone out of guarranty & I to 500 to the technician &if any part is replaced i have to pay the
    price for that.In this process I had to pay Rs 940 for the spare & Rs 500 to the technician &Rs 1124 for A M C for one year.
    I PRADEEP GHATAK from santoshpur kolkata expessing my feelings about the so called world famous HITACHI & just trying to safe those intending customer of Hitachi brand product..