Hitachi Fridge - R - Vg710 P3m / Ggr / Services

1 Malaysia

Dear Sir or Madam
Good day to you

Would like to complaint regarding the Hitachi fridge model: R-VG710 P3M/GGR issue.

This is 1st time purchased Hitachi home appliance products & dealing with Harvey Norman.
I purchased unit from dealer, Harvey Norman branch Mid Valley Malaysia which delivered on early of April 2014. The order confirmation no: 88584 dated 15-Feb-2014.

At End of June, found not cooling & abnormal noise from behind the fridge(motor) side, reported intermediately to Harvey Norman for contact Hitachi Malaysia for service or investigate. Ms Malina from customer service help to contact and follow up of my case with many thanks.

Contractor from Hitachi came on 03-July-14, 4.00pm; but information from my mother the technical person just only wash and clear the ice only; there no further info from the contractor.

We expected the fridge in good condition since contractor settled & since no further information on it from any side.
Again the same issue happen after two days from the contractor services. We called & complaint to Harvey Norman regarding the issue. The contractor came 2nd time on 10-July-14, 4.30pm & only informed the fridge not completely fix yet since 03-July.
He came for take photos for inquiry factory regarding this issue cause he informed no solution to fix it.

I need to keep follow up closely everyday by myself instead of no any feedback from Harvey Norman to update status.
Harvey Norman the other customer service person ask me direct contacting Hitachi service team instead waiting their follow up.
As a customer, i will keep the right to Harvey Norman that ask customer direct to follow up own for the report instead it should be Harvey Norman responsibility.

The last solution may only 1 to 1 exchange info from the contractor; last message from the contractor on 11-July-14 was pending factory feedback.
He asked us select the fridge power 1st/lower level, can't select over 2 to 5 level.
It really caused lots of inconvenience for my family.

This morning (16-July-14) been contact Hitachi Sales (M) S/B Service Manager, Mr Wilson informed that will check and come back to me. (17-July-14) called again, the service manager informed await the contractor provide report info to made decision/discussion.
It been over 2-3weeks after the contractor come took the photos. Wonder why until now still not settle it!!

However, it been taken almost 2-4weeks for my case. The fridge current status is means temporary functional!
As a customer/1st time dealing with Harvey Norman i wonder how it taken such long to solve it & really disappointed with unsatisfactory service.

After above long story mentioned, wish that Harvey Norman related department could handle my case efficiently & update status regarding the solution and target date to close my report.

Jo