Hitachi Air Conditioner / Improper Installation of Hitachi Air Conditioner by company trained engineer
I have purchased a new Hitachi ACE Split AC 1.5 ton in Delhi recently.
The dealer sent an engineer to install the AC informing that this engineer is trained by the company and will do a good job.
He made a duct through my wall in order to pass pipes and wirings for the AC. But, he did not care to clean the wall where he made this duct (hole). He did not even fill the extra gap that he had made after he had done with the installation. Due to this, a lot of dust is entering my room from this gap, which is further getting into the AC and being blown inside. This is not only damaging the AC but also making it difficult for anyone to stay in that room (especially with the AC turned on, which is further blowing more dust into the room).
I am amazed at the quality of service and installation that Hitachi trains its engineers to give during installation. I doubt altogether that the engineer has never got trained at Hitachi and the dealer cheated me by sending a local engineer.
AC Model No. RAV019HOD
Sr. No. RAL08A03032
Purchase Date: 24/03/2008
Dealer Name & Address: Unison Airconditioners, F18/10 Krishna Nagar, Mandir Road, Delhi - 110051
In this situation it is impossible to even stay in that room (its dust all over), which is suffocating as well as a health hazard.
More Hitachi Air Conditioner Complaints & Reviews
- Hitachi - Light engine problem 
- Hitachi India Ltd - Pathetic service & sub standard delivery 
- Hitachi Air - Conditioner - auto swing not working 
- Hitachi/Quadricool Air Conditioners - Gas Leakage in two AC's 
- Hitachi Air Conditioners - Hitachi Air conditioner double price, Four times poor service 
- Hitachi - Cooling problem continue 
- Hitachi, Ltd - hitachi a/c 1.5 ton defect product delivered 
- Hitachi / Air Conditioners - no response to request for signing anual maintenance contract 
- Hitachi Air Conditioner - After sales service 
- Hitachi Sf - 90p - yellow mark