Hire Writers / account access/payment disbursement

1 United States

I attempted to access my HireWriters.com account on 29 Dec. 2017, and I received a message saying the account had been frozen. When I contacted HW support regarding the issue, they informed me that my account had been closed for violating their strict rule against approaching clients directly and offering to work outside of the HireWriters system. However, this allegation is simply not true and completely unfounded. I informed HW of this fact and urged them to reconsider this decision. Moreover, I asked them to provide me with proof of this supposed interaction. To date, they still have not done so.

Also, I had almost $26 accumulated in my payment account that should have been disbursed to me when the acct. was closed. December 29th was a Friday, which is typically disbursement day, so the payment was due to be released that day and should have been released regardless if they were closing the account. Again, to date, they have not paid me.

I have been a well-regarded and consistent writer for HW for 4 years. Ideally, I would like my HW account fully restored and the monies owed me disbursed to my PayPal account ASAP. However, if reinstatement is not possible, I want my final payment of $26 released to my PayPal acct. ASAP. TY and Happy Holidays!

Le