HIFI Soundconnection / Bait and Switch

1 402B W. Mt. Vernon St. #138Nixa, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: Phone: (877)275-4434

This place is a rip off!!! They charged me premium shipping then delayed part of the order then offer me a coupon for $5 bucks on my next order of $100 or more? Are you joking or what? They gave me NO NOTIFICATION OF split shipment NO NOTIFICATION of any out of stock item NO NOTIFICATION of when or if I could expect the other part of my order, I called them at least 12 times with out being able to talk to anyone, I left call back numbers I emailed them it was like they took a week off. now they won't refund the shipping charges delayed my order by 7 days now they want to offer me a crumb??
I'll NEVER SHOP WITH HI FI SOUNDCONNECTION.COM AGAIN

Pe

Comments

• Na
      30th of Sep, 2008
    HIFI Soundconnection - Terrible company!
    HIFI Soundconnection
    Missouri

I order an aplifier from HIFI Sound Connect on Sept, 10 2008, it is now the 30th and I have called them and acctually spoken to them at least twice a week! So today after no being able to reach them yesterday, i called them up again. THe first call was from my cell phone and I talked to a guy in shipper for about 30 seconds and asked him when my order would ship, he hung up and my phone calls would not go through (message said mail box was full", so i switch to my home phone (im a tricky one aren't I!) and called them back. Got a lady on the phone asked her aobut my order and she said it was "on back order from the Manufacture", So i asked for a refund and she offered me another product (one that would over power my speaker and blow them, they are not very knowledgeable of the products they sell!). I said no and ask for a refund and she hung up, Now the home phone wouldn't go through! (wahhooo!! Who to borrow a phone from???) So, i got a phone from a roommate and called them up, got aother lady, and asked her flat out for a refund, she offered me another product and i refused and she hung up, now all my phone options at the time a gone... So, I decided lets report them to the BBB and call my bank! I did so and went through that rigamrole and now its a waiting game, also sent them an email that did this! BTW the company does a terrible job at hiding its location with the use of a PO Box, Chris Rush the owner seems to own a phone number in an industrial shipping area heres the address and phone! 1270 N Robin St Nixa, MO 65714-8097 Phone: 4177241333, no answer there though :( but this is public knowledge on Whitepages.com so go ahead and call!

• Ed
      6th of Oct, 2008

I too have had trouble with this company. I ordered a box for my daughters speaker and they sent us not the one we ordered but a cheaper one and yes I got charged for the more expensive one. I have tried numerous times to contact themvia phone and they never answer so then I tried the email. I got them to respond to the email but all they wanted to know was would the box they sent would work and when I emailed back that it would not they didn't respond any more and I spent a month and a half trying to get them to just send me a return label so I could send the box back. I even reported them to the BBB and guess what, they did not respond to the BBB either so now I am not sure what to do other than let people know what a terrible company they are and hopefully others will not have to go thru all the mess I have.