Hi-Fi Corporation - River Walk, Botswana / Sony Bravia Home Theatre / wrong product supplied

1 Botswana Review updated:

I bought a the above mentioned Home theatre with DVD Player from HI-FI Corporation, River Walk, Botswana for Pula 4650 (invoice no: [protected]) according to their advt. on 1st of October2007. In advt. it is clearly mentioned that the new HDMI technology. But the Home Theatre SONY Bravia is HDMI and the DVD Player that i got is not HDMI compatible. When i contacted the dealer they are not aware of this and mentioned that there is no HDMI DVD player for SONY. But i came to know from your EXPO conducted in Johannesburg on 13th October 2007 in Sandton City that ther is HDMI Compatible DVD Player is in the market. i also seen HDMI Compatible DVD Player in other shops in Gaborone but our dealer is blaming their supplier and they are not ready to replace my DVD Player with the new HDMI Compatible DVD and i didnt get any warranty card from SONY at the same time. They are mentioning their invoice a 14 day replacement guarantee if you are not happy with the product. On 15th October 2007 i am reaching the 14th day. Till now there is no reply from them. I really got cheated. Beware!

• Moshala's Response, Aug 25, 2018

Hi there,

I went to Jabulani mall to Hi Fi Corp to purchase TV using the attached example of gift card but I had the Cresta Gift Debit Card, which can be used anywhere and everywhere and I was advised that I can't use it. Can you please tell my Why you are unable to pay with it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Angry Customer

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2018
    HiFi Corp - Sinotec Led TV - 40inch
    Witbank
    South Africa

Extremely disappointed with the service, made numerous complaints with absolutely no assistance recieved.

Why have a 5 year warranty if you never going to assist a customer when something goes wrong.

Even the customer care within store dont know anything!!!

Really ridiculous service!

• Ko
      20th of Aug, 2018
    HiFi Corp - Account approval
    Johannesburg
    Michigan

.I went to hifi corporation around January 2018 to open an account with them, then they promised to call me the following day to complete the contract nd they never did, aftr four months they call me to tell me my account was approved nd they will debit my account on the 27. I already have the stuff i wanted from them. Help me what can i do?

• Mo
      1st of Sep, 2018
    HiFi Corp - Service
    Soweto
    South Africa
    hificorp.com

Hi there,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Angry Customer