Hewlett Packard / Tv Md5880n / bad television!
I bought a 58 inch Hewlett-Packard HD DLP tv in March of 2006. the model is md5880n. It had a one year warranty, that expired in March of 2006. I paid about $3800.00 for the television.
The tv picture went bad on July 31, 2007. I called HP and they scheduled in home repair for August 2, 2007. The cost for the repair person to come to my home was $250.00.
The repair person, after talking with HP tech support, said it needed 3 parts, a $300.00 bulb, another part for about $800.00 and a third part for about $2900.00. The total cost of the parts to repair were more than the original cost of the television. Needless to say, I did not have the set repaired and now do not have an HD TV.
Base upon my previous experience with HP printers, I thought the TV would be of good quality. That was not the case, and I will never buy another product from Hewlett Packard.
More Hewlett Packard / Tv Md5880n Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service