Hewlett-Packard (HP) — service
I purchased a new HP touch screen monitor for a Windows 10 computer. The screen was not working properly so I called HP customer service. First they told me my warranty was expired even though the monitor was only several days old. Then they said I needed to purchase a HP service agreement to get the issue resolved. I agreed, and was then on multiple occasions called the special number for people who have handed over money for superior service. I was put on hold, transferred around, and then disconnected. I never got ANY service. Don’t sign up for service with HP. I got the monitor working, with no help from HP, and the product itself is quite nice.
I am currently fighting the charge through the credit card company. HP keeps insisting they helped. They did not.
More Hewlett-Packard (HP) Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks