Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / ordered a desktop 8/25/17 and I still don't have it.

1 United States

I am extremely frustrated with HP. I have been buying all of my desktops from HP, but after my last order I will never shop at HP again.

I placed an order on hp.com on 8/25/2017 for a desktop for $1, 287. The order information stated the ship date was 9/7/17 and the delivery date of 9/16 which was already too long but I decided to wait.

I called to complain but was told they don't know why so they would email the order department to find out. I got an email the next day and was told 10/16/17 . I received the computer late September but it was not working. It turns on but cannot get pass the first stage of setup.
I called HP and was asked to send the new computer that I never got to use in for service.

The computer was delivered for repair on 10/3 and until today it was showing 10/13 as delivery date but now it is showing a delivery date of 11/30/2017.
This is ridiculous. HP customer service people are no help. They just tell me what I see online. Nothing. I am at a point where I just want to tell them to keep it and just buy a computer from Dell. Dell is dependable. I am done with HP after this.

Don't buy from HP.com. If you need a HP computer get one from a store.

Co