Hewlett - Packard / I hate hp support!
I bought a new windows xp and the support was so awful. they sell you a computer in English and when you call for support they have people in India or some other country that you can't understand the things they are saying. How can you do something if you can't understand their accent? Even a case # is hard to understand. I didn't even take advantage of my 1 year warranty, I found other sources for help. 2 yrs latter I buy my mother a laptop, ( just a wk. ago) What was I thinking? I bought a Compaq P. sister co. of HP. After 2 days of downloading updates I wanted to download some software that I bought 2 months ago. A french language for windows xp. The new laptop will not let me download my software and I spend all day and part of the night trying to figure this out. I call HP support and what a flashback. This guy can't speak English that I can understand. So, within 10 minutes I tell him thanks, but I will solve this another way. The very next day I packed up the laptop and brought it back to the store for a credit on my credit card. I will not buy another HP product again except ink until my HP photosmart printer tanks, then I'll buy another brand, and the same thing about my PC. When it tanks for the last time I will buy a Mac.
Also other problems with Microsoft windows defender, it sucks! So does windows Vista. Same old suff just a little different but new problems. Now put HP Support with windows defender and windows vista and this is a huge nightmare that just won't quite.
I HATE HP SUPPORT or any other company that can't give you support in the language you bought the PC in
More Hewlett - Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service