HerbalRemedies.com / BUYER BEWARE

I placed an order with them on 9/6/2010, they immediately deducted the money from my bank account, but I did not receive my order until 9/18/2010. Then when I finally received my order, it was missing 11 items even though the packing slip & automatic email they sent both said everything was in the shipment. I mean, I could understand that a little better if it was a huge order (it was only about 25 items) or if it was only 1 or 2 items missing, but how could you possibly overlook almost half the order?!? I immediately contacted them, which by the way, you can only do through their website. Their 1-800 number is only a recording. Well, I started emailing them about the missing items on 9/18/2010 (I lost count of the number of emails I ended up sending) and did not receive a response until 10/6/2010!!! They said in the email that they would issue a refund and today is 11/18/2010 and I'm still waiting for my refund! Every time I email them they say they will send a request for the refund to their accounting department, but nothing ever happens. I'm not sure what my next course of action will be, but I just wanted to warn everyone out there about this very crooked company. Tell everyone you know to stay away from herbalremedies.com! I know I am.

An

Comments

• Fe
      26th of Nov, 2012

Herbal remedies.com just ripped me off ordered oct 12 2012 and have receive confirmation oct 13.Product has not arrived and they have no one answering calls.How can i get money back?