Hebeosdress does not fit at all.. size is not right or the color

I have allowed (3) employees to look at the dress, the dress is WHITE it doesn't matter what is different to you.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Troutman, NC The size of this dress is way off my bust as you look at the pictures are hanging down 40 D is my bust my measurements for my waist is 33 your measurements are 22 1/2 Please don't undermine what I am telling you because I have 2 people who with tape measurements going behind me to have valid proof when I submit to NC Attorney General Hips are 44 I ordered a 18W to make damn sure it was much bigger because I am a Black woman with hips. Your measurements are off. Admit it. The size is wrong. You are trying to withhold your return address and that is illegal. This the (3rd) request for a return address for me to get my money back. You all have tried to get me to go and Alter my dress, even hand the dress up, used all kind of excuses, now it's time to use enforcement with the NC Attorney General Office. You are a Scam. Very much so.

• Updated by Tonya Patrice Feimster, Dec 12, 2018

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. Who in their right mind email a customer and tells them, Oh it's such a pity that you ordered a wrong size dress based on your measurements and you should take it to get the dress altered. Here it is I'm a size 14w I ordered a size 18W 2 sizes up in order for it to be bigger on me. I just busted the biggest scammers in History. They have no idea I am a Free Lance News Reporter and have no idea they may have been under Investigation. The Department Of Justice just been notified.

To