Heathrow / airport assistance
We requested assistance on the 31st May when travelling on flight OU491 with Croatia Airlines from Terminal 2 departure time 11.50 hrs. This was the first time we had used Heathrow and the level of Assistance and the organisation was dreadful. None of the staff manning Assistance seemed to know what they were doing and even though we were at the airport two hours before departure, we were last to board and this was only managed because my wife kept chasing the staff. We returned on flight OU490 at 11.00 hrs on the 7th June and the Assistance provided was almost as bad. We normally fly from Gatwick where the Assistance organisation is so much more efficient and makes travelling so less stressful. It would be a good idea if the Heathrow Assistance staff had the same level of training plus a better command of the English language.
If we have to fly from Heathrow in the future, I do hope this problem will have been rectified. Your comments will be appreciated.
More Heathrow Complaints & Reviews
- Heathrow Airport - security check caused me to lose my flight 
- Heathrow Airport - rude staff, cleanliness, lack of informatio 
- British Airways / Heathrow Airport - airport is a mess! 
- Heathrow Airport - harassment by airport security 
- B A Security Officers Heathrow T5 - suffering the wrath of 2 security officers
- Heathrow Airport - immigration
- Heathrow Airport - baggage loss
- Heathrow - noise 
- Heathrow Airport - transportation service between terminals
- British Airways and Heathrow Airport - name change on ticket and baggage delay