Hearthware Home Products / Fraud and cheating

For a (so-called) U.S made product this is an embarrassment to the country, even a Cuban company has better products better service and Better PEOPLE. Any Product from this Company is not a Quality product, and the Customer service you would think came from the country we are fighting in the war, it's just That Bad! any person that makes the Horrible mistake to purchase from this company will be getting No Quality, No Service and No respect, this is the type of company that only cares about profits, not the Product NOT the Customer, and if you believe otherwise order and find out What you will get for the money.

Va

Comments

• Mo
      5th of Nov, 2008

You are RIGHT. I order 2 ovens and paid the outragous shipping for thr free twisters. Got one oven and then NOTHING...I emailed like crazy and waited on the phone for an hour and was told that it was not their problem. I have to get my credit card company to try and get the money back. I asked for a tracking number from the shipping company and they said they did not have one!! WHAT???
    They sure were on time about charging my crdit card tho.
    Hearthware is a scam company that could give a crap about their customers.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• La
      12th of Nov, 2008

It took 14 weeks for the NuWave oven to arrive. It took 1 week to determine it was nothing as advertised. Calls to "Customer Service", and I use the term lightly, had wait times of 54, 51 and 53 minutes respectively. When I finally got to a live person, I was told the clock began ticking on the 30 day money back guarantee, the day I ordered the piece of junk. I tried to explain I had not recieved the product within that time frame only to be told it was a "well known fact". Fortunately, I purchased the product with my American Express, and will cancel the purchase through them today.

Do not fall for this scam!