Healthgrades.com / False advertisement + no customer service

I have been listed on the healthgrades.com site and have NO idea how my name got on the site!!!
I have never joined their site nor do I wish to join their site, but they have me listed as their member and a healthcare provider.
I have also written 3 times in 3 weeks and even e-mailed their media link. I have not heard anything back.

DO NOT trust these people! It is not known where they get their info from.

Comments

• Pi
      25th of Jun, 2012
    Healthgrades.com - I do not trust the ratings or information on this site
    Healthgrades.com
    healthgrades.com

I have been using this site for about a year. I chose a dr that had a 100% rating. After going to that dr, I realized that there was no way this dr should have that high of a rating! I waited for over an hour (1hr 40 mins). Then when I talked to the dr she didn't listen to a thing I said! She gave me the wrong meds as well. I went back to healthgrades.com and completed a survey. They did not post my survey AND the doctor called me the very next day about the survey!!! After a week I completed another survey thinking I had done something wrong on my end... still the survey did not get posted to the site. I have emailed healthgrades.com but never received a response. I do not trust the ratings or information on this site.

• Na
      3rd of Jul, 2012
    Healthgrades.com - I would not trust the site
    Healthgrades.com
    healthgrades.com

I have written reviews and verified my email address, yet they have not posted my reviews or answered my emails. My reviews were all positive, except one was very negative. I don't think they are posting my reviews because of the negative one. I would not trust the site.

27th of Nov, 2014

I was "given" a doctor by my provider and he was the worst. Misdiagnosed, didn't listen, and most of all didn't help. His main move was to reschedule an appointment. I responded by leaving my opinion with "HEALTHGRADES". Not only did they not post my opinion, they put 5 stars for everyone. NICE. HEALTHGRADES S U C K S ! False representation. As usual, the healthcare system lies, welcome to America.

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2016

Cindi Raife refuses to follow her company's rules. She is a useless employee.