Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — erroneous medical bill
Got a bill from a medical provider, they said that we owed a specific amount... However, my eob clearly stated that the maximum amount the provider could collect was $143.00 less than what they were asking for.
Contacted the billing department and sent them copies of the eob, and asked that they send a corrected bill reflecting the actual amount owed.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Coral Springs, FLFour months went by and we got a collections notice from hrrg.
Now, hrrg wants me to sent personal medical information to an unsecured fax number because "they can't be assured that us postal mail will deliver to their p. O. Box".
To protect our credit rating, we have already paid the larger amount and now we have to (Again) prove that we only owe the lower amount and wait for a refund of the over payment.
My money better get here quick!
More Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Complaints & Reviews
- HRRG Collections - bogus bill 
- HRRG Collections - false billing 
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group - harrassing calls everyday 
- HRRG Collections - false billing practices 
- HRRG Collections - collectiion practices /extortion 
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - calls stating I must call them about unspecified unpaid pill
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - medical bill resolution - rude and belligerent associates
- HRRG - harrassment 
- HRRG - super rude 
- HRRG - emergency medical bill